Life is Lovely

GOOD MORNING! 


What a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Call it global warming, call it climate change...I love these days that are nothing short of presents, gift wrapped with love from our Father above. It does help that I didn't have school this morning ;)




I was lucky to get outside semi-early (830ish) and get a jog/walk in. It was so comforting to just walk in the sunshine. It really is amazing how different we feel when the sun is shining and the sky is clear.

Vacation is winding down and the cloud of school and work is looming in the not to far distance. So many people asked me what my plans where for this vacation and for once in my life, i was just happy to stay home. In the past I have whined and complained saying how badly I want to get out of town and do something fun and adventurous. But this holiday season my plan was to enjoy simple pleasures. I stayed home and enjoyed my solitude. I read. Drank. Ate. Slept. It was lovely.

and today is the perfect ending. Gorgeous.

I just wanted to say thanks Gd!

Comments

  1. I love this post. Wishing you have many more days like this through the cold winter to help you pull through the tough ones. Those pictures are beautiful, thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

you know what to do....

Popular posts from this blog

My plane broke!

tonight