Its Not All Bad

I always post the gloom and doom of my life. Mostly because i just need to vent usually. But I wanted to share the good too. I'm not always a Debbie Downer.

I was really touched when a friend of mine who is known to go off the radar for weeks/months at a time called me early this week simply to tell me that she's going to be busy and that she won't be available and to tell me that she was thinking of me...I was truly touched.

I also just had a crazy 48 hours. I had to go out of town for a big work event. It was just cool to get outta town for 24 hours, stay at a fancy hotel, have car services picking me up...holding signs with my name on it. I know I know I sound like a country bumkin and I very well may be. It was crazy busy taking care of minutae and I barely got to see any of the hotel but it was awesome to be involved with something so big that impacted so many people. 

I managed to sneak away to get some gorgeous shots. 









I find these pictures awe-inspiring. Mah Rabu Maasecha Hashem! 

aight- back to studying I go. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My plane broke!

tonight