02/06

Hi my Love,

So I found out yesterday that you called one of my friends to check in on me. at least i know your not completely cold to my pain. I tried to do the same, but your friend ignored me. Shrugs. 

I am 97% percent sure that I want to commit to you. I know that I cannot reach out to you until its 100%. You deserve more than that. I, first tho, need to commit to myself. I need to become me.  I have to find out who I am without you. I need to find out what makes me independently happy. You know that my biggest fear is becoming my parents, as well as my life passing me by.

I need to make choices. I need to choose me. I need to be my own person. and then, then i can choose to be committed to you forever like I want to be. I do not want to live this life without you. and that means, if I want you for long term- for now- i need to be apart from you. Like you said, we both have work to do.

I am trying. I will start doing things that make me happy. If i do things I enjoy, I will hopefully meet people. You know how hard that is for me.

My friend told me I should date. Just date to date. Get myself out there. Even if it is to confirm that it is YOU that i want. Because, I am scared. Scared that i am clinging to you because I'm scared that will be alone. They say it will get better. They say there are other people. shrugs.  its hard to accept that, mostly because i don't want anyone but you. But i have to try.

still missing you

Comments

  1. Many people just date to date ..many times it does not work ..rarely it works ...but if you don’t date, it won’t work ..do you have a specific expectation/criteria? Maybe changing priorities can help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. easier said than done. im trying to figure out what it is that i want

      Delete
    2. I’m sure you know what you want ..you need time and help to prioritize them..don’t underestimate yourself ..you are in a good shape

      Delete

Post a Comment

you know what to do....

Popular posts from this blog

My plane broke!

tonight