2/2/20

Hey babe,

So today's updates. I rode on a scooter today! Thought of you the whole time. I know how much you love them! And we tried out a coffee shop that had mad nashville vibes, wished u could have held my hand and taken photos together.

Had this really sad moment, when i went shopping with my mom and she paid with quarters. Was very hard for me . I dont want my parents to live like that. I wish i could do more for them. I never want to live like that. I need to be better at budgeting. You were so good at that.

Miss u babe

Comments

  1. Such a drastic change when I compare your posts from 2011 and 2020....what happened ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Nice...you see there are positive things to focus on :) you have accomplished your goals !

      Delete

Post a Comment

you know what to do....

Popular posts from this blog

My plane broke!

tonight