crash course

My oh my..what a week i cannot believe that friday is here already bh! and nxt week is spring break! which is amazing although all im going to be doing is studying anways..but as usual taht is the story of my life, yesterday was an isnane day straight from work to school to take my midterm from there home to change and then off to teh wedding adn only then did iget home at 1030 and contemplate studying for my math test today..needless to say i didnt not study lsat night leaving it all to today which imyh i will finish before test time..so u can imagine how tired i was this morning went my multiple alarms went off and were duitifuly snoozed multiple times so much so that i didnt have time to make coffee..and here i am three hours after my first alarm went off attempting to focus..my friend asked me thsi morning if it was worth it..the extra ten mins in excahnge for teh coffee..and it was funny cuz u thik that logically the more u sleep the less u wud need coffee so it wud make sense to get teh extra mins and ditch the coffee, but the biigger question is which has a longer lasting effect, ten mins of sleep of coffee?( im thinkin coffee right now and when i get hoem tahst exactly what im gonna make..)




and i believe that this shud be our approach to all decisins that we make..we dont make rash decisions (hopefully) those are usually teh decisions taht we regret..we always need to think before we leap. is this something that i want to do..in teh long run which is more important? this is a dilemma that i always have..somehow shiurim always get scheduled right during my gym time adn everyone knwos how important my gym time is to me yet i always feel this pull btwn teh gym and teh shiur, gym- its healthy, it keeps me sane, do u knwo what i ate last night..then theirs teh shuir- Torah is infinity it doesnt always happen, i really shud go to teh shiur..i usually end up going to teh shiur as much as i despise missing teh gym im happy knwoing i made the right decision .

when things are put into perspective then its much easier to make the right decision (the question is whether we decide to put it in perspective -lol) we have to know what it is that im living for, what is the point of me being here, is what im abt to do going to bring mke closer to Kedusha and tahara, is it going to make Hashem proud? or chas'vshalom teh opposite..is this going to sap kedusha from me, is it going to be metameh my soul? these are hard questions taht we have to ask and we have to weigh out the costs and benefits.

and then there is a question of timing..(giving a crash course on decision makin it seems..)can what im doing being pushed off to later to accomadate both..can i help my mother now and tehn study later? can i study now and help later? can i survive three hrs without cofffee allowing me to sleep a few more mins?i iused to get up really early and get dresses, make up done, hair done, stockings.l.teh whole shebag before i came but then i realized i was being silly, i can just come in a sweatshirt, glasses and a long tiered skirt thus giving me a lot more time to spend bonding with my pillow..and then when i come home i get myslef put together for teh world.. its all abt timing my friends all about timing

we all have such crazy insane hectic lives..its a miracle taht we stay afloat it seems..we have so many things taht we wnat to do..exersise ,m study, be a good wife/daughter/mother, sleeep!..u know exactly waht i mean..and then we want to be good children to Hashem! those olf us who are unfortunately not in the jewisn school setting try to make time for spirutuality in our lives whether it be a shiur or learning..its a hard juggling act that we all attempt on a daiy basis..i just read this article about how people who juggle are naturally more attractive than non-jugglers..well then we wud be the center  ring at any circus ..lol.. we have amazing talent as jugglers but we have to know our limits..how many balls can we keep moving in teh air at teh same time, how many is too mych and will make them all fall to the ground? think abt that teh nxt time u say yes to yet another project..to yet another class..make sure ur juggling skills are up to par ..and maybe put up another pot of coffee..

happy juggling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My plane broke!

tonight