Blurgh

I haven't posted in a while because I cant seem to summon the energy to do anything. 
Typically, posting isnt difficult for me. 
The words usually run faster than i can get them down. 
Usually after hard things, emotional things happen, I run here, get it off my chest and I'm good.
 But I cant even do that anymore. I don't have any words left. No tears left. no emotions left. 
I'm just done. Done with school. Done with the grey. Done with being inside.
 I have what they call a blunt affect. Nothing interests me. Not food, not drink, not music, not movies or TV, not school.
 Nothing. 
The only thing that interests me is sleep. But you cant sleep your life away.
 Gotta fake it till you make. You have to keep going, keep pushing. 


Just gotta take the coffee and keep pushing. Keep walking. Hope this passes soon. 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, life has ups and downs, and as you mentioned, this will pass soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You describe perfectly my life...I want to comment more on this, maybe tomorrow, I'll talk it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What, food doesn't interest you? This is worse than I thought!

    I'm getting a little nervous because this sounds like depression - no interest in anything but sleeping.

    Force yourself to get a little air every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry I'm not depressed. I eat. I go to school every day. I love the fresh air.

      Delete
    2. Depression comes in many forms...I didn't realize how depressed I had been, until most of it was in the past. And I felt a lot of what you were describing above.

      Not saying you need to do anything about it, just power through it all! And keep your head up!

      Delete

Post a Comment

you know what to do....

Popular posts from this blog

My plane broke!

tonight