Good Shabbos

just wanted to say good shabbos.

its the small things like that, that hurt the most. i saw that you stopped following me in IG. that hurt a little but I understand why you had to. The same reason  that I had to.

you know, its interesting. Because as i feel more comfortable, sharing the pain, the story with more people, the same line keeps coming up- u two really love each other. and its no surprise. Its no shock. we do, we love each other in a way that i think u recognized as so special way before i did. the longer we are apart the more i recognize and appreciate what we had. not that i didnt whilst we were together...but i guess space gives you perspective.

but space also keeps showing me that i was not wrong. we were not in a place to be together just yet. and yes, i was scared. Hell, I still am. But i know that i made the right choice. I don't want to feel guilty or second-guess myself as i did for a long time. who knows what or where we would have ended up if i said yes, over a year ago,or even this summer.

you said to me that you are just waiting for me to spread my wings and fly. but baby, you are already flying. your exploring yourself. your floundering. and flying. your confidence..wow just wow. you take my breath away, you leave me speechless. i will always be in awe of you. as much as the first day i met you.

A friend recently said to me "  i cant get over what a different person you are" she meant it as a compliment and i took it as that. I am coming into my own. as are you. you told me that you want to become someone who is worthy of me. and baby, i want us to be worthy of each other.

anyway a lot of this is repetitive. but you know how i ruminate.

i love you so much. I dont think i could ever stop.

shabbat shalom my heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My plane broke!

tonight