how??

How? How is it that  you still have so much power over me?

Every time I think,  that I am good, that I haved moved on a little bit. Everytime I am proud of myself for how far I have come, you text me. and then you throw me for a loop. i see your number on my phone and my heart drops to my stomach and ..its like im being short- circuited.

i am constantly deleting these chats. everytime we have a conversation and you engage me again, you pull me again into your orbit. you pull me into your waves. and i dont want to drown, so im flayling, again. im treading.

I know your not treating me well. I know I should tell you to stop texting me, stop pulling me into your quicksand.

please

Comments

  1. Ouch. Just caught up on your most recent posts. Looks like you’re in a lot of pain... Breakups are so hard, especially when there’s a thought that you will come back to each other, because you can’t really move on and heal. It’s not fair what she’s doing if she’s randomly texting you- or hot one minute and cold the next. There’s no consistency and you have no idea what to expect. But it’s so so hard, because you sort of want those interactions, but you don’t realize the price you’re paying for them. If you really want to heal you have to let go completely and try to be with some other people (fair warning - that can also really hurt because you start comparing). If it’s meant to be, it’ll be...baby just let it be. Huggggs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, thanks for your words. it has been a lot of pain. i appreciate the hugs

      Delete

Post a Comment

you know what to do....

Popular posts from this blog

My plane broke!

tonight